Google Supplemental index is a way for Google to extend their search database while also preventing questionable pages from getting massive exposure.
Possible reasons to be put in the supplemental index might be:
* too much duplicate text on each page
* redirect or affiliate links without the nofollow tags
* not having unique titles and descriptions for each individual page
* too many outgoing links to non-related sites
* a substantial drop in inbound links
For SEO Services, contact dBaseMedia.com